Mercedes-Benz Wiper Blade Replacement In Barrington
Time for a Mercedes-Benz wiper blade replacement? Visit our parts and service center in Barrington. Our Mercedes-Benz technicians can help you select the correct windshield wiper blades for your model and even help install them if you’d like assistance.
All of the decisions you make while driving depend on visibility, and your Mercedes-Benz wiper blades help to maintain good visibility–yet they’re often the most neglected part of a vehicle. Properly working wiper blades help to keep the windshield free of what inhibits driver visibility.
Have your Mercedes-Benz wiper blades been chattering, streaking, or otherwise failing to wipe the dust and dirt off the windshield? Then it’s time to visit us for a Mercedes-Benz wiper blade replacement.
The Importance of Windshield Wiper Fluid
In addition to paying close attention to the condition of your vehicle’s wiper blades, it’s important to pay attention to the wiper fluid level in the reservoir under the hood! If you’ve pressed the button for the wiper fluid and nothing has come out, it indicates that the reservoir needs to be topped off.
Before your start, you’ll need good-quality windshield washer fluid and a funnel.
- Before you begin, make sure your vehicle is turned off
- Locate the hood release level and pull it
- Under the center part of the hood, discharge the latch and lift up the hood
- Open the wiper fluid and set it on the ground along with the funnel
- Locate the fluid reservoir cap and open it
- Locate the fill line just below the top edge of the reservoir opening, place the funnel in the opening, and pour the fluid into the reservoir until it reaches the fill line
- Replace the reservoir’s cap and close the vehicle’s hood—securing it back into place
- Place the top back on the bottle of fluid and rinse the funnel with water
If you have wiper blade fluid but you’re still struggling to maintain a clean windshield, then it’s time for a Mercedes-Benz wiper blade replacement.
Mercedes-Benz Barrington Service Customer Reviews:
“Excellent customer service from beginning to end. I spoke to the service advisor in regard to my husband’s Wagon. I wanted to surprise him while he was out of town by having some previous recommendations from a different dealer completed. It was a pleasure being informed throughout the process. I actually felt like a Mercedes-Benz customer!!! It’s a great feeling to walk out of a service facility not having any questions and knowing that our car, our Mercedes-Benz, was taken care of with the utmost professionalism. Thank you again, Mercedes-Benz Barrington!” – DealerRater user
“Always great service! Over the last two months, I had to bring my Mercedes-Benz in for service without an appointment. As always, my service advisor did the “extraordinary” and was able to accommodate my service needs. – DealerRater user